Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL






Whenever I think of you, I smile 
Life is so much prettier hearing from you
It’s everlasting joy to be loved by an angel such as you
When I close my eyes, I see you hugging me in my dreams
When I look at the sky, I see you waving back at me
In winter, I sense your warm thoughts caressing my heart
I can never be lonely anymore, not since I met you a fortnight
If tomorrow stays up late, will spend all the time I have today with you
For you are peculiar and blessed with the heart of an angel
For out of this world, can't find someone as special as you
Thank you for been a friend more than what I bargained for
Forever will I cherish the day I meet you
The world’s going to be forever beautiful with just a touch from you


© Akan Udofia E. July 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment