Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 24, 2014

STRONG LOVE






The love I have for you is so strong
I have tried to let go for so long
But everyday my feelings for you keep growing strong
Without you I have been staying awake all night
Sometime I stood at the balcony staring at the world at night
It looks beautiful yet I feel so empty without you
I have never felt like this, not until I meet you
The sun seems brighter today as I stare at the sky
But it doesn’t come close as much as my feelings for you
Every dress you wear looks really pretty on you
When you smile; you light up the whole world
Friends keep telling me am lucky to find someone like you
Truth is, I have been the lucky one not you
I have never been this happy, not until I meet you
I can’t tell how I meet you; it’s a mystery I’ve never  tried to figure out this  day
But if I have a chance to make a wish today
I will never want you to leave my sight again but stay
Be my best friend, so we can explore the world together
I can stand in the rain for hours, if I have to wait for you
I wouldn’t feel time slip away because I can never stop loving you
I love you more than you think I do
Because I have a strong feeling for you

© AKAN UDOFIA E.    July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment