Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BLINDLY IN LOVE WITH YOU






The first time I met you seem like yesterday
I recall how pretty the pink dress looks on you
We were strangers from two different world
Yet we had a connection in our heart somehow
I couldn't helped not staring at you
Today I still can’t get used to you
I will still love you if someday the world passes away
For I fell like a child whenever with you
And can never get lost as long as I am around you

At a time when I didn't see you for months
I lost everything I had in the world within a month
Deep in my heart every day I prayed for a miracle
When I learnt you were back in town, I was so excited 
All of a sudden I noticed the weather was calm
I knew the sun was going to be brighter nowadays
For I had so much I wanted to tell you to forever stay
But time has is greedy; she rarely gives me the privilege
To show you the priceless portrait you drew in my heart
For it made the canvass forever beautiful in my heart 


© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment