Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

HOW CAN I MAKE YOU BELIEVE ME?



 How can I make you believe me?How can I make you understand that I've tried?How can I wipe away those tears in your eyes?How can I stop making you cry?How can I make you see the truth in me?How can I get you to forgive me?How can I convince you that I still want kiss and hug you?How can I make you see how much I care?How can I win back the love and feelings in you?For life will never be beautiful without you How can I make you believe me?How can I bring back those pretty smile?How can I win back your heart?How can I convince you that I never want to hurt you?How can I show you that I've always wanted the best for you?How can I make you see that I still have feelings for you?How can I find the right word to tell you that I still love you?How can I make you realize that I missed you?For life will never be beautiful without you 

© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment