Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I FOUND LOVE IN YOU





For a reason I am content
I wore a smile so deep within
This is strange; I haven't felt like this since kindergarten
I have not been able to find the right words to tell you how I feel
Though I might have told you a million times about my will
Text you a billion times more to express the depth of my love for you
Write you a novel; compose a poem dedicated to you
Still I will be missing a word that describes my emotions towards you
You are like a flower that blossoms season to season
Before we met I didn't believe in love, for I didn't have a reason
But since I met you, don't have those thoughts anymore
Because I have found love in you


© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment