Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LONELY





I am so lonely and got no body
To call my own since you left me
Last night when you saw me
I pretended I was doing fine
But deep within my whole world is crashing
I am like a queen that has no use for her crown
You don't know what you did to me
It's was wrong when you said you were leaving me
You are a good guy and you deserve the best
I am sorry; I have no right to hurt your feelings
But please can you pick up the phone and call
I couldn't call because I don't have the courage to
I can't find the right words to say I am sorry
Please can you come back home
So we can finish what we both started
Since you left me my heart has been discarded
I promise to treat you as a king that you deserved
I am lonely and missed you badly


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment