Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NEVER AGAIN




Never again will I say goodbye
Since you've been gone my heart is left ajar
I have for days traveled afar
But can't find what makes my heart smile
Just a thought of you makes the day sunny
Evening and morning each day may not be found
That’s how I have been since you've not been around
My heart is fragile; it's hanging on a string of thoughts of you
When you are around life is completely beautiful

Never again would I say goodbye
Nothing could afford to heal my heart if not you
I have been out searching for you
Every night I dream about you
The star and moon missed you too
For your love glow whenever they are around you
I will journey to mars and pluck you a scarlet rose
And plant for you a garden watered with kisses
To show how much I want to be again in your arms
For your care, love and affection I will long forever 

© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment