Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, June 16, 2014

DANCING IN THE RAIN




Tap, tap, tap, the sky cries as tears drop
Like lots of tiny pebbles thrown on a brick wall
As her tears submerged me, it rose my tentacles
The grasses excited beneath my feets
The trees clapping as they beckoned me into their midst

As it rains, it flows underneath the rocks
Slashing sounds of different tune like an organ
Playing for me to dance on and on
If you want to tag along, follow my steps?
One and two, one and two, lift your feet and spread your wings
Let the water flow through your vein
It is fun once you start dancing in the rain

I see my reflecting smiling back at me
My body soaked with the desire to dance on
Every step I take, the wind hallowed under my feet
I felt love as she rains and kisses my lips
And cuddled me with a sensation urging me not to stop

Dancing like a queen on the dance floor
The trees take a bow for it was a beautiful day
You've got to love it when it rains each day
It fills the word with love, calmness and hope
For the earth comes alive as it evolve


All Eights Reaeeved (c) Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment