Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, June 23, 2014

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL





You are beautiful, that I know is true
God was cautious and mindful when He created you
He gave you a hug and blessed you with His love
He gave you a piece of His beauty and calmness of a dove
As bright as the stars are it can't be compare to your smile
As far as the sky is to man, so do your glory fly
Your smile is as beautiful as the morning dew
It got that softness the heart can't resist of being subdue
Your lips are divine, it caress the body, mind and soul
Your eyes has a foresight of confidence and trust
For if life is aged, your tenderness will not be lost
When we met I knew my heart will no longer fall or be broken
The eyes foreseen your beauty and my heart completely taken
The lamp in my heart will forever burn for you
You are beautiful like an angel that I was knew

© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment