Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

KISSED BY THE SUN



In my heart
I was desolate and thinking of you
It has been raining for days 
My feeling is cold without you

Wish you are here to conserve my heart
It is difficult spending the night alone
At noon, the day was glamorous
All I was thinking of is to be with you

I tried to comfort myself
But the feelings inside are blue
I greeted the sun while I went for a walk
He chuckles at me 

As he approached me on the sidewalk 
I was confused 
I did not intend to betray your trust
But while standing by the lawn today 

I was kissed by the sun
I had promised not to cheat on you
But I swear when he kissed me 
There was nothing I could do

All Risghtd Reserved (c) Akan Udofia 2014

1 comment:

  1. A Great thanks to Dr Ogedegbe i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Ogedegbe a real spell caster, through a close friend called williams who Dr Ogedegbe had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Ogedegbe indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr ogedegbe now via Email ogedegbe6@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348109374702 you can as well contact him for the following spell
    LOVE SPELL.........
    PREGNANCY SPELL.....
    LOTTERY SPELL....

    ReplyDelete