Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ON MY KNEES



Darling, I can't explain the way you make me lose my mind
I swear I am so confused, it's driving me insane inside
I can't stay alone for a moment without thinking about you
The feelings I have for you permeate my body through

I have never thought love can drive a man deep into his heart
I have that urge never to let you out of my sight
Please allow me share with you how much a man's love taste
I will always make you mine, I dream of a life with you forever
Without you I am like a book without a cover

Babe I am ready to go down every day on my knees
Plead with you to understand how it feels
Hold my hands; I want to take you a place in a book I read
I swear my love for you will never be dead

I wouldn't want to lose all the feelings for you I had
It will cost forever for me to get my feet back
Life will be painful, sorry I can't imagine life without you
I will rather be with you and be a fool than lose you

This is how much I feel about you

© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment