Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, June 2, 2014

I AM MISSING YOU





Last night I looked at the sky but couldn't find a star
The night was quiet; in my heart I was wearing a scar
As I stare at the world without you in it
I cold breeze blew my thoughts and I felt lonely in my heart

I might be doing well despite life challenges
I might look healthy and fit to work for years
I might be walking on the street wearing a smile to everyone around me
But there will be an emptiness stroked deep within me

Can't seem to find my direction because without you I will be lost
Like the stars you add life to the cloud in my heart
You made my heart beautiful every night by just been around
I could sail the sea of life in search but someone as special as you I can’t find

I will stay up all night waiting for you
I can't afford to spend another lonely night without you
A night without you going to leave my heart wide open
I will be confused, be out of my mind and miserable
Because I can't imagine life without you

  
© Akan Udofia E.     

No comments:

Post a Comment